* Graduated from baby collar to big-girl collar
* Barked at a stranger going past the house.
* Barked to be let out to go pee (or possibly to go play).
* Can go up and down the stairs.
* Achieved a 45-second down-stay.
* Immediately after the down-stay, entered her terrible two rebellious years and now it's a battle of will merely to get her to sit.
* Can get her to drop the leash on walks merely but saying, sternly, "Drop it!" (Of course she then grabs it again almost immediately.)
* Started noticing birds.
* Took a big dump in the living room this morning. The housebreaking continues.